▲ 0 ▼ Contributor Guidelines
Do submit code written using Svelte, your projects or blog posts, talks about Svelte, and questions about programming with Svelte. Any sufficiently interesting general links about programming, servers, and computing are also acceptable.
Don't post jokes, memes, politics, religion, meta-discussion, drama about personalities, or moderation on this site or others.
Don't flood the site with submissions of your favorite thing - one post per topic should be sufficient.
Don't stuff too many words into the story name - that's what the Text field is for.
- You can submit a comment with 0 points
- You need 2 points to upvote
- You need 10 points to downvote (and it costs 1 point to do so)
When posting to the site, please try to imagine you are in a face to face conversation with the person you are talking to or about - respect their point of view, even if you vehemently disagree with it. Comments violating the rules will be down-voted, flagged, or as a last resort removed. Comments under your name will never be edited by admins, but they may be removed for spam or trolling. Some guidelines on comments:
- First, do no harm - always be thoughtful, constructive, and respectful.
- Do post questions, even if you feel they might be dumb ones.
- Do respond positively to questions, even if you feel they are dumb.
- Do be charitable - assume best intentions, and try to understand those you disagree with.
- Do stay on topic.
- Do try to contribute something substantial - one-word comments are rarely interesting.
- Don't be snarky or nasty to others.
- Don't use name-calling, this is the lowest form of argument.
- Don't make personal comments about others, their motivations, or their integrity. If you disagree do so calmly and politely and directly to them.
- Don't complain about moderation, downvotes, or groupthink. If you do expect to be down-voted.
- Don't spam or post duplicates deliberately
- Don't call for mob justice, boycotts, or post personal data.